Posted by Bruce Kamm on April 27 2012 07:19 PM
As we continually implement many small enhancements and tweaks to the vBarter software, the Change Log provides details about noteworthy fixes, modifications and enhancements. Check back often to review the Change Log, as new enhacements and fixes will periodically be added to the top of each list.
Last Update: 1/27/2013
- Added a threshold so that past due cash fees under $25.00 will no longer cause a purchase to be declined, and a late fee will not be charged if past due fees are lessthan $25.00
- On the Manage Members page in manage.vbarter.com, a next and previous button has been added to the member's detail page so that you can view numerous pages of member details without having to go back to the Manage Member's page each time.
- When entering a new listing in the marketplace on the member site as well as in manage.vbarter, the length of the Item Name and the Short Description have been increased to allow for more room, while not affecting the page display format or the daily new listing email.
- When entering a new listing, users can now select multiple categories for the listing to appear in, so when searching for a product or service listing, more offers will display.
- On the Manage Members page in manage.vbarter.com, additional navigation filters have ben added to view selected number of members, next and previous page, as well as All members.
- On the Item Manager page in manage.vbarter.com, the column headers are now clickable to resort the item list.
- The Items display in the Item Manager have been separated into Local and Global. By selecting the appropriate link on the sub-menu you can view Local items (listings in your exchange) or Global Items (listings from members in other exchanges that your exchange is linked to). You can also check the Hide box on any Global Item Listing to hide the listing from displaying in your exchange.
- Added 1099b trade sales details on the bottom of member's December and January statements, as well as added a new link on the Exchange tab to Send 1099b total sales details to members by email.
- A free mobile app branded with your logo, that enables members to view their account balance, post a sale, view the marketplace and member directory, is now available to all exchanges with Pro level and above subscriptions.
- When using the action button to post a payment by check, the description on the member's statement now displays Check instead of EFT.
- Fixed the issue with certain browsers not being able to delete Inbox messages.
- Corrected certain drop down slection boxes that were not in alphabetical order.
- Modified the database query on certain reports that were taking too long to display.
- Fixed the issue in Content Manager where some exchanges weren't able to change the images on the Featured Stories.
- Added payment chargeback details in the transaction history on member's statements.