You can submit an application for a Worldpay credit card merchant account by completing the short worksheet.
It's a simple process to apply for a Merchant and Gateway Account so that you can process fees directly from your vBarter exchange. **Please review instructions and MC/Visa requirements attachments.
- Download and complete the short worksheet. **Be sure and include if you would like AMEX.
- Scan and email, or fax your completed worksheet. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 877.822.4847
- You will receive an online automated application from Worldpay.
Note that there is a checkbox on the worksheet for an authorize.net gateway account:
- If you currently have an authorize.net account, you must call your current authorize.net rep and inform them that you are now using WorldPay for gateway services so that they can change your processor to Worldpay.
- If you do not have an authorize.net account, check the appropriate box on the worksheet and Worldpay will set-up your account and send you an authorize.net welcome email to activate your account.
Once your authorize.net account is activated, provide us with your login and transaction key, so that we can integrate it into your exchange.
To get a transaction key:
- Log in to your auth.net account as a "merchant"
- Go to Account tab on the top menu
- Under Security Settings, click Login ID & transaction key
Once your processing integration is complete, we will inform you that your exchange is ready to process credit card transactions.
We suggest that you process a test transaction to assure that it is processing correctly...
- Simply process a $1 charge for a member.
- In about an hour, view the member's statement to confirm that a $1 was posted to their account.
- Next morning, check your authorize.net account to be sure that $1 displays there as well.